| Renting a kayak seems like a really great idea! |
Saturday, August 09, 2014
Galien River Park
It has been a stressful couple of weeks at work and I wanted to get away. I thought that I would check out the Galien River Park near New Buffalo. I had read earlier in the year that a canopy walkway was built and was supposed to provide a great view.
It's not a very big park and you can cover over all of it in less than an hour but I think it would be nice to come to and see it as the seasons change. Construction is still going on to make it more wheelchair accessible. The trails are there but it looks like they are going to put in more wooden planks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With a Memory
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment