Saturday, August 01, 2009
In Moo Shu Heaven
I made some kick-ass moo shu pork this evening. I didn't bother with the regular recipe. Instead, I just threw in things that I thought would taste good and it turned out to be great. The Chinese pancakes still turned out to be a pain in the ass but at least I didn't have to resort to packaged tortillas this time. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
1 comment:
Awww, make me some!!
Post a Comment