Hury up, cold. I've got things to do.

I've been pretty miserable the past couple of days. I seem to have caught a cold although, it isn't as bad as the ones my parents got. They've completely crashed. Mom's in her bedroom. Dad is in my sister's. I've been pretty lucky. I still can go to work where I have to watch out for my new--but temporary--supervisor so I can pop in some cough drops. I think the worst of it is over.

I've got a movie being shipped. It should arrive tomorrow. My former co-worker, Laura from the candy shop, is going to try and put together a group so that we can watch it. Ah, it'll feel just like college all over again. More on that when or if that happens.

Holly is back from Toledo, Ohio with her new Masters degree. Sadly it did not come with a job offer. Seriously, we need some economic help here in the Midwest. We're going to have try and set up a time so that we can meet up. But what can we do around here?

I need to get on the ball and talk to Dusty about coming down to visit. I'm thinking Memorial Day weekend. Although I doubt that Mammoth Cave will be open on Memorial Day, there's always Saturday and Sunday, right?

Oh, and I've got to check on those Avenue Q tickets and make sure that Herb is still interested. I sure hope he is.

Yuck. I have to go in some time this week or next to get fitted for a tux. Erin's wedding is fast approaching. More on that later too.

Well I hope that all of you are doing well and I'll update again soon.

Comments

john said…
Hope you get over your cold soon!
David said…
Thanks John, now that I'm largely over it, I can do that heavy lifting at work. Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?