Why am I wearing a denim jacket?

And why is it bleached?

Now, I have to say that I do not watch American Idol. I have seen two episodes. Just two. The very first episode of this season and one from a couple weeks ago (um, the Latin week one). Anyways, last night I had a dream that came out of nowhere. I was on American Idol. Just thinking about it makes me laugh but there I was in my dream rocking out with the group to some song by... I dunno... Tina Turner? It was an 80's song, I think, so that probably explains my costume. While everyone was singing, I try and dance with Melinda Doolittle. We're the only two who do. At the end of it, everyone is getting their criticism. I only remember what Paula said to me which was that I wasn't good and that I wasn't bad and that I need to step it up and act like a leading man. At then end of the taping and everyone was leaving, I went to the corner of the stage and crouched down, just sick with butterflies in my stomach. I was in the top six and I was nervous about going on. Melinda came down and comforted me, telling me that I could do it.

I don't watch American Idol, but I dream of it.

Comments

Unknown said…
AW! Mindy Doo is sweet to people to people she doesn't even know in dreams!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?