Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 - Happy New Year

Another year has ticked away and hopefully we can all make this new one better than the last.

This year’s celebration went by a lot better than last. (Not that I didn’t enjoy spending time with you that night, Season.) Instead of heading out to the bar, Carrie and Justin had a house party. It was a good time. Usually, I feel out of place when I go to parties. You’ll always see me up against a wall somewhere just watching people. Not with them, however. Oh, I got my first New Year’s kiss. Granted it was on the cheek but I’ll take whatever I can get!

I don’t do New Year’s resolutions because I’ll never follow through with them but this year I’m trying to make some lifestyle adjustments. First, I’m going to take advantage of the Y whenever I can. Second, I’m going to whore myself out for money. Nah, I won’t do that but cross your fingers and hope that a certain lawyer is willing to hire me.

1 comment:

Minge said...

Happy new year to you, David!

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...