The Real Voltron is Back

Many people my age must remember watching G.I. Joe, Tranformers, and He-Man. They are classic cartoons that are part of my childhood. By the way, if anyone has copies of the show, Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea (Les Mondes Engloutis), contact me. We need to talk. Another one of my cherished television programs was Voltron.

Voltron is a large battle robot that is comprised of five robotic lions and piloted by the Voltron Force. Voltron defends the planet Arus from the evil King Zarkon. Two series of this particular robot were produced. The latest one was made a few years ago using CGI and was total crap. I missed the original.

Dad found out that the Cartoon Network has been airing the old Voltron series early in the morning. He used to watch the show too. Now he is taping them for the both of us. This is so cool. I’m sure I’ll be reawakening some old memories with these new playings. I’m going to feel like a kid again!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thundercats. That's what it was all about.
David said…
Funny you should mention that. I vaguely remember the show but I remember enough to recognize the Thundercat logo which a fellow worker uses on his belt buckle. Do you remember the Silverhawks? I used to have a lunch box with them on it. I needed something more mature to replace my Peanuts one.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?