ND Stomped On

UofM came to Notre Dame and gave them one of the biggest spankings I have ever heard. Sadly, because of work, I could not see the actual game but I did listen to it on the radio. (If my boss asks, I will deny it.) The game ended 47-21. Still PO'd about the Sparty Sucks shirt, I wasn't sure who I wanted to support. They both could have lost and I would have been happy.

Quite honestly, I'm a little nervous for us Spartans. Notre Dame will be coming to East Lansing with their asses on fire. Not only will they have something to prove from Saturday's game but they will be out for revenge for what happened to them last year. Although MSU is undefeated so far, they haven't been playing against really great teams. No offense to Eastern and Idaho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?