Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Two Miles!
When I started running, I made a goal of being able to run two miles without stopping by August. I didn't think I'd be able to do it when I had to stay away from running for three weeks. When I started back up, it felt like I had taken two steps forward and one step back. Well since this would be the last day possible to acheive my goal, I decided that I would run two miles no matter what. I didn't care if I ended up slower than the power walkers, but I was going to do two miles non-stop. And you know what? I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
3 comments:
Wow, I am so proud of you!
I've toyed with the idea of running for years and years. And you're out there actually doing it. Good for you!
Thanks PJS :-)
The next plan is start timing myself.
And based on your pictures, I'm inclined to believe that you work out more than you let on. ;-P
Congratulations! That's a big accomplishment. I set a similar goal for myself a couple years ago and eventually got up to three miles non stop.
Then my sciatica kicked in and I had to give up running. Oh well. Biking is cool.
Good for you!
Post a Comment