Where's My Saw?

Okay, it's an exaggeration but I want to saw off my foot it is hurting so bad. It's started out slightly sore during a bonfire on Saturday night. On Sunday, I was limping around work but I could still move around. Then early this morning, I woke up with my foot throbbing. I couldn't get out of bed because if I put any sort of weight on it, I would have screamed.

This has happened to me before. Three times before actually. I don't know what causes it but the top part of my left foot feels like it's sprained. A fracture? A pinched nerve? I have no idea but it usually goes away after four or five days. So for now, I'm stuck in bed or on the couch. Normally, I'd be all for an opportunity to veg out but I'm so freakin' busy now, I can't stand being out of commission. I feel especially guilty for having to cancel on Kacey for our run.

Our run! I was doing so well on keeping up with that. In fact both Kacey and my sister said it looks like I am starting to loose weight. I'm beaming about that. For now I'm not concentrating on loosing a particular amount of poundage but rather stepping down a pant size or two. Good news is that even if the running doesn't cause me to loose a few inches, this weather will! Whoo. I'm lovin' it; especially if I can get to the lake.

Anyways, I hope that all is well with y'all.

Comments

PJS said…
THIS is precisely why I NEVER exercise. Let that be a lesson to you.
David said…
^What's your secret? You you look too fit to not be exercising. Let me guess... you've got a super active metabolism or something don't you? Some guys have all the luck! :-P
john said…
Shouldn't you just check that out?
David said…
Should. But won't. I don't have medical insurance.
PJS said…
My metabolism stopped functioning entirely the exact moment I turned twenty-five.

All I can say is thank god for Photoshop...

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?