Muncie? Well...

Hey everyone, I'm about to start by third day of working in Muncie, Indiana. It hasn't been bad too far despite the work load that the boss has put on me. In these situations, I rarely let it bother me. I figure, I'll do the best I can do with what I have. Basically, they are having me overhaul the store by cleaning and moving products around while at the same time, increasing sales. Problem is that this place is absolutely dead. How do you increase sales when no one is coming in the store? Whatever.

I haven't had time to go out and enjoy the area (such as it is). Truthfully, I don' t know if I will. When I'm not working, I'm pretty much tuckered out--either on the bed or in front of the computer. Since I get off a little early today, however, I may walk over to Ball State's campus and check it out.

Luckily, a hail storm passed south of here last night. I slept like a baby though. I love thunderstorms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?