Plans

Well it appears that my plans to go to Chicago have been dashed.  The Museum of Science and Industry’s Body World exhibit is closing.  As disturbing as it may be to some people, I think that looking at cadavers would actually be interesting.  The medical field has always fascinated me.  One of these days, though, I will make it to the top of the Sears Tower and look out over the lake.

Tomorrow, if the weather is nice, I will be going to the beach.  The leaves are beginning to change here and the weather is getting cooler.  The seven week forecast shows us barely making the mid 80’s.  [Sigh] No Indian summer this year.  So one last swim in the lake before we give into fall and winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?