Beer and Ribs

So it’s three in the morning and I am just getting in.  My nose is burning from the smell of puke.  It’s so bad that it makes my stomach churn something fierce.  As a result, I’m warming up some ribs my mom made for dinner.  Hopefully, that will drive away the puke smell.  So why do I smell vomit?  Well, just a few minutes before my shift ended, I got a call from one of my friends (who shall go nameless.)  This friend needed a ride home because drinking to excess leads to puking!  I thought that she would make it but the puke stains in my car show otherwise.  After apologizing, she gave me some money to pay for the cleaning.  I gave the interior a good soap scrub and the febreezed the hell out of it.  Now it is airing out.  Will that be enough?  I’ll find out in the morning.

I should be miffed that someone puked in my car but I’m not.  I’d do it again because I would rather be there for my friends at there crappiest moments than not.  So all of you out there, if you need a ride home, don’t hesitate to ask me.  I will come and get you.  This of course, does not apply to people I don’t know or who live outside the Michiana area.

I’m not telling you this to brag how good of a friend I am.  Rather, I need to explain to my Dad why I ate his ribs.  And mmm, mmm, are they good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?