I'm jealous of my TV.

My sister left a little while ago to begin her studies at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo. Because she is classified as a minority student, she was allowed to arrive a little early and participate in some additional programs being offered. Who am I going to tease now?

She actually didn't take much. I recommended that she only take the basics for now. Since most students return home for Labor Day, she will have a better idea, then, of what she will need for the dorms. But she did take my TV and my little fridge. I guess I really don't need them anymore and it's good that they are being put to good use.

Now that Kris is at school and will have high speed internet, I can see her spending quite a bit of time on the net. Hmmm, maybe she'll even start blogging? We'll see I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?