It's Fair Season

Alright, alright, so I'm a little late with that announcement. The Elkhart County Fair is currently in full swing. Cass County will have theirs begining on August 1st. I will be going to that one to help out the COA. I have never been to a county fair in Michiana, other than my own Berrien County Youth Fair -- "The Midwest's largest youth fair." And it has actually been a few years since I have been to the BCYF. Last year I didn't have time off from work and I couldn't get a ride down. The year before that, I was in the Philippines. So I am actually looking forward to this year even though I'll probably go only a couple times. The BCYF dates are from August 15-20. The feature concert this year is famed country singer Sara Evans. According to the grandstand ticket office, there is still plenty of general seating still available for $22. It should be worth it for all you country lovers out there. I'm not going to that, but I'll probably hangout on the outside. It's free. I don't need to see the singer to hear the music! Plus, I can chow down on all that artery-clogging fair food without offending the person sitting next to me. You can bet that I'll blog and post some pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?