I hate tests

After getting a job offer with a well known retail store, I had to drive into South Bend and pee in cup. That sucked. Every job that I have applied for had warned me that I could be subjected to a drug test. None of them ever gave me one though. So I walk into this small medical facility that you would probably never notice. After filling out the forms, I took a seat and waited my turn. It didn’t take long, maybe ten minutes, but it was enough time to get a look at the staff. All women. All short. All big. All wearing some sort of orange. My God, they were pumpkin ladies! Maybe they were clones, just wearing different hair styles. It was rather creepy and I was glad to just do my business and get out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?