Christmas Day

This year’s Christmas has got to the most low-key ever. I don’t think any of us were really excited about the day. This year we didn’t go to Florida. Mom and Dad transferred their timeshare slot to this summer so they could take their trip to Hawaii. So today was just like any other day except for the few minutes we took to open what few presents we had this year.

I really couldn’t afford gifts this year but I gave Kris a gift card to Best Buy. She got me a DVD of “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” which is probably one of my all time favorite movies. Ferris Bueller really is my hero. My parents got me three dress shirts and that was it.

What I am really looking forward to is hanging out with some of my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?