(AP Photo/Al Goldis) Posted by Hello

Wisconsin scored the first touchdown and I prepared myself for a long sobering game. Yet MSU came in for a touchdown to tie plus one more to lead 14-7. Then Wisconsin ties it up for 14-14. The picture above probably shows the turning point in our game. With only inches to go that would have put Wisconsin in the lead, the Spartans stop them. From then on out it was all us.

Seeing Drew Stanton come back was something that I didn't expect. In fact, I was a bit pissed when they did bring him in. We were winning. Why was coach Smith messing with a good thing? But in he came and he played very well.

Something that I hadn't seen since I was a freshmen occurred that night. Without any prompting, the student section divided itself into two groups and shouted, "Go Green! Go White!" at each other. I think, in that game, we did all of our cheers including, "We want a touch down. We want one now..." Even at the end, with Wisconsin bound to loose, we were chanting, "overrated." We also sang, "nah-nah-nah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah, hey-hey, goodbye!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?