Next week's movie feature is...

Laura still hasn't gotten back to me about a group movie night. The movie that I had shipped, "Outing Riley," came in the other day and I couldn't wait any longer. It wasn't that I was eager to see the movie, but I'm one of those people that can't buy something and then sit it down without watching, listening, or otherwise fiddle around with it.

The movie came to my attention when it was posted on over at Guy From Chicago. Justin, the author, was involved with the movie and after reading what he wrote and viewing the movie clips on YouTube, I thought that it would be a movie I'd be interested in.

I wasn't expecting a cinematic masterpiece but considering the conditions (mostly funding) that this movie was made under, I thought it was great. Although the "boobees" kind of threw me off. What kinda movie am I watching again? I may post more on it after the group viewing. I can tell the lesbians, with absolute certainty, that there's something in it for them.



***

It takes me two and a half hours to get to Chicago. This movie was shipped to my house from that city and it took six days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!