I want to show you too.

I wanted to copy Bob (and now Herb) for a couple of days but I had to wait until I had broadband connection to get these satellite photos. Click on any of them for a larger image.

Key West, Florida. 1986-1989

This is Sigsbee Island, where naval housing was located. The arrow shows were I lived. The housing here were duplexes. I lived in the end closest to the arrowhead. "F" is the footbridge that I took to get to "S" which is Sigsbee Elementary.

I can't find any photos at the moment of the house but here is a picture of my friends and me at my house.

* * *


Poro Point and San Fernando, La Union, Philippines. 1989-1990

Here is a areal photo of Wallace Air Station. You can see the two radar domes. Off to the left and out of view is a drone launch facility.
My memory is a bit hazy on this but...
B-Base housing
L-Library
W-Wascom the Officer and Enlisted Club
X- Base Exchange (BX)
VOA- Voice of America broadcasting



1. This is was my Nanay's house. I spent a lot of my time here.

2 The Friendship Pagoda which overlooks the city and where I got this next picture:

Looking back at Wallace AS

3 The San Fernando Supermarket. It is the landmark that I navigate by when I am in town. I know where everything is based on this location.

4 The Town Plaza. Behind it is the Catholic Church for the city.

* * *


Mountain Home, Idaho 1990-1991
X marks the place I used to live. It's one of those two houses touching the letter. To the west you can see North Elementary where I used to go to school.

* * *


Main Campus of Michigan State University. The asterisk is MSU College of Law where I dream of going back to school.


Mason and Phillips Hall.
1&2 Freshman Year 2000-2001
3 Sophomore Year 2001-2002
4 Senior and Super Senior Year 2003-2004

* * *


And this is where I live now off and on since 1994. (Light brown rectangle.)


Satellite photos by Google Maps

Comments

Minge said…
David's international tangled thoughts!
Bob said…
That was really interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!

Meet Bob