It's Here

My cellphone arrived late yesterday. Let the honeymoon begin.


My first reaction was to rip open the package, take it out, and start making calls. However, I made sure to do things right. Would you believe that I actually reviewed all the printed materials before I started playing with the thing? The phone had already been activated before it was shipped so I could immediately start using it right out of the box.

Since placing my order, I have noticed that Alltel does allow for international texting and it appears that they don't charge extra for it. Woo hoo. So look out Lee, Eman. Oh, that reminds me, if you don't have my number and would like it, make sure to drop me a note-- preferably by email.

Fortunately, the phone arrived just in time. I took it with me when I had left the house to meet up with Kacey for our run. The way to Niles goes through two dead spots. Turns out that this thing can pick up a signal better than my Kyocera. And like I said in a previous post, coverage is everything. Who can blame my concerns when the view from my back yard looks like this:

Yes, this is Michigan despite the lack of trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!