Stone Cold Bitch

That's what Zac calls me.

Ever since parting ways with Kurt, I've kept to myself for the most part. The lone exception to this was last week when I went on a casual ride with a guy named Rob. I wanted us to get to know each other. I think he wanted to be a little too casual if you get what I mean. I haven't heard from him since.

I'm in this weird... funk... where I want to keep things light (to prevent another Kurt) but I don't want to meet guys that will lead to nowhere. The vibe I give off seems to be that of indifference to people who are interested in me. It's not intentional but when I say that I'm not interested in a hookup, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested in more chatting or a date.

Far from being stone cold, I think I may be too much of a romantic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!