Not Broken Up for Breaking Up

I recently ended a “relationship” with a guy named Kurt. I put that in quotes because I don’t know exactly what we were. I started seeing him about a month and a half ago. Against my better judgement, I went to Las Vegas with him and I think that it said something to him that we were doing more than just causal dating. 

Kurt is a good guy and on paper, he ticks off a lot of things that I want in a guy. The thing was that there was nothing clicking for me other than a physical attraction. I was more than willing to continue dating for a little while longer but in the end he brought us to impasse and I had to decide whether or not to commit to him or leave. He was asking for something that I wasn’t ready for.


So the hunt goes on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!