For 2016

After a horrible time covering for the company's shipping coordinator over these two holiday breaks, I am hoping that I didn't screw up too horribly. It seems that my supervisor is looking to nail me for anything that I do wrong. For something this complicated, the few weeks that I've been doing it seems hardly enough. Not to mention that I still harbor some resentment from being removed from my previous position that I enjoyed. Brenda did say that she had overheard my former lead tell my former supervisor that they did not realize how much I did. I've talked with the lead before and he would be all too willing to bring me back. Unfortunately I've been caught in Charybdis and am going down.

I'm looking forward to Monday with absolute dread.

I don't know what 2016 is going to hold for me. It looks bleak right now but there is a chance that it might be the most fantastic year for me in a long time. So keep your fingers crossed for me. Say a little prayer too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!