Eric's Christmas Concert...Recital...Service...Thing.

My cousin, Eric, invited my family to one of his university's Christmas concert thing. I don't know what to call it because it was a mix of instrumental and choir stuff. He plays a freak ton of instruments so we were going to see him participate in that. The whole production was incredible. No lie, one of the best performances that I have attended.
L-R: Mom, Dad, Aunt Connie, Cousin Eric, Uncle Marc, Me, Sister Kris, Cousin Jessica, Jessica's boyfriend Mike
Had to acknowledge this photobomber's effort.
I went in expecting the usual Christmas fare but some of it surprised me; none more than an African spiritual called Noel. This youtube video (h/t to maestroz25) is this closest that came to what I witnessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!