I'm no superman.

This past week has been pretty darn stressful.  One of my coworkers left for another company location so I had to deal with her workload.  She and I do different thing when it comes to the inventory system but I used to cover her years back so I do have some experience in what she does.  The problem is that I haven't done what she does in years.  Considering how often procedures change around here, I think it is safe to say I was beyond just a "little rusty."  Fortunately with a little help, I have muddled through the week... or so I thought.

I've been notified that I will be transferring across campus.  New business is coming in and the workload for the existing crew there is going to increase.  In a way I've sort of been promoted.  You know, more responsibility without the title.  There may be a nickle or two thrown at me in terms of a pay raise but I'm not holding my breath.  The company already said they weren't giving out raises this year.  When I will finally make it over there, I don't know but I would guess by July when the new client comes online.  Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?