Torn

Have you ever thought that some record company decides to resurrect some once-popular song?  Like some sort of conspiracy to squeeze some more money out of an audience that loves nostalgia   I swear sometimes, I'll be listening to a radio and song from the 90s will start playing.  It will have been a long time since I've heard it and it'll be a wonder why they've put it into the day's playlist.  Then something weird happens--the song starts cropping up elsewhere.  You'll hear it again on the radio, then on a different station.  Then you'll here it a commercial or this week--an episode of Glee.

So here is Natalie Imbruglia's Torn.  Haven't heard it since high school/early college.  Now I've heard and seen it quite a few times in a number of places.
Still enjoying it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!