Money Karma?

I am beginning to think that I suffer from some sort of bad money karma. Against my better judgement, I went to Florida for a vacation. The way I had budgeted it out, I would have, by tomorrow, enough money to pay off the debt I owe to my sister as well as catch up a little on my credit card debt.

A few days ago I started to experience some sensitivity in my teeth. Then last night it became excruciating. At one point I was bent over a towel, drooling out because it was too painful to close my mouth or swallow. I called off of work so I could go into the dentist's office first thing.

Turns out that I have a crack in a tooth that allowed bacteria to travel down into the jaw and start an infection. I will have to have a root canal done and a crown installed. I'm probably looking at $800 out of pocket or more.

I feel so fraked over right now and the Vicodin just isn't helping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?