I’m just gonna lay here for a bit.

It hasn’t been a great couple of weeks for me and I think today is just the icing of that disgusting cake. I went to urgent care clinic this morning because I could hardly walk due to a painful knee. It was swollen all around the cap and felt very tight and tender.

When the doctor first examined me, she noted that the real pain was actually on my kneecap and said that if I had been overstraining the ligaments, then the sides should hurt more. She ordered some bloodwork to see if I had gout like I suspect I do as well as x-rays for the knee. I should get the results for the blood tomorrow. The x-rays showed that I have calcium deposits growing on my tendons. Calcific tendonitis, I believe she called it. She asked me if I had injured it playing sports or something. Honestly, I don’t think so.

So I am doped up on Vicodin and taking Prednisone. I hate Vicodin. Sure it takes away the pain, but I get mild nausea from it, especially if I have to wake up with it. I’ve taken tomorrow off from work. We’ll see if I can limp in there on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!