I’m hot. No really, I am.

The weather probably isn’t the first thing I would want to talk about when taking up the blog again but whadda ya gonna do? Spring has been dry this year but the temps have been cool until the past weekend. We hit 88 today (or 31 for you metric people) it wiped me out. It is by no means a hot day but when the temps climb from the low to mid 60’s to the high 80’s all of the sudden, I do not react well. I’m feeling sticky and nasty. Ugh.

I’m fighting tooth and nail trying to stay in the area and finding a place to live. If I don’t find a place by July 1st, the plan is to head to Florida. A friend of a friend has kindly offered me a place to crash. There may be some hope, though, as a higher position has opened up in the company that I work for. This is good news, as I like the company. So wish me luck!

V had its season finale not too long ago. I’m glad that ABC has decided to renew it for another season. I do not have a great opinion of the alphabet networks as they continuously disappoint me by axing some of my favorite shows. Southland and Eli Stone come immediately to mind. I have found some other V-heads to talk about the series with. It’s like being in the good company of Star Trek nerds again! I didn’t quite get the cliffhanger. Particularly, I’m wondering why are they bringing back Joshua? Not that I mind of course.

Comments

Laurie said…
Nice to hear from you again. You know that you are always welcomed to come to Indy and crash with us.
David said…
Thanks Laurie! You might regret those words. :P
Laurie said…
Honestly, we have 3 bedrooms, and 2 family rooms although the upstairs family room is technically Jed's room so it is full of star wars legos, video games, and other nerdy guy stuff.
john said…
Yes, the bring back horrible shows. But axe shows like Flash Forward, Eli Stone and Southland. There was so many others that they let go and shouldn't have.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!