See, the arrow? It means turn to the next page.

WNDU reported that four people were arrested in Berrien County over meth. Articles that deal with criminals being caught tend to attract commentators that seem hell bent on delivering their own sense of justice--usually with having the person either frying in an electric chair or allowing them be raped in prison. These commenters have weird hang-ups of their own and I worry about them.

So anyways, here's a gem that convinces me that not only are these people not right in the head, what little they have up there isn't that reliable:

Posted by: shoppy Location: oc on Dec 5, 2009 at 05:24 AM

If their locked up for fifty years they cant deal right? We need elected judges

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Shoppy is from Michigan despite his location being "oc" which makes no sense to me. The only thing that I can think of is Orange County and if that's true, what the hell is that person doing on this news site?

So shoppy, here's my response just for you: If they are locked up for fifty years they can, indeed, still deal. Prison is not drug-free you know. All they need is connections and resources and prison doesn't necessarily cut you off from them. And since you don't know, we do have elected judges. They appear on the non-partisan portion of the ballot. You know... towards the back.

Comments

Kapitano said…
Have you seen this site? Speak You're Branes> - a collection of the more idiotic things posted to the BBC's own politics discussion forum.

It features the Twat-o-tron, a small computer program that effortlessly replaces every single opinionated moron on the internet.

You can also download, or read the tweets.
David said…
Yup. I've got it bookmarked. I think you sent me the link early in the year or maybe even last year. I look into it every now and then but reading the kooks on my local news are more fun. I know they're around here somewhere.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!