Staycations are for three-day weekends.

If Kraig and Stacey make it out to Hawaii, I would have been tempted to make another visit out to see them. I changed my mind after checking out some of the ticket prices. I looked for a March flight and the lowest I found was $938. Yikes! The last time I checked, I could have sworn they were just over $600.

That much money to get to Hawaii is outrageous. For $200 more, I can go on further and go home to the Philippines. Flights to Europe are cheaper. London is $779 and Frankfurt is even cheaper at $725 (although I would need another $20 for a train ticket to Weisbaden).
So the plan is to go to Florida sometime next year when I get my vacation days back. (Remember, this year I spent my vacation in the hospital.) I haven’t seen my friend Season in a while and I do feel bad that I haven’t made the trek down there yet. I will, it’s just that a little patience is required.

Comments

john said…
Not only are the tickets to Hawaii expensive, but I heard everything else there is expensive too.
David said…
Lol. I only want to visit. I have no plans on living there. Although on second thought...
Stacey said…
yah... as much as we want you to visit us all the time.. you better go and see season... plus, I may be somewhere around orlando in the winter!

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?