Some Choose Door #2 over Door #1

In the building that I work at, most of the people work at the north end. There is a restroom for the guys and one for the gals at that end which offers privacy because it only accommodates one person at a time and you can lock the door. So as you prepare to unleash hell on Earth, you don’t have to worry about offending anyone.

I don’t work at that end, and there is a closer restroom that I normally use but it’s not wheelchair friendly. I’ve been wheeling myself down to the north end to use this one and all the time I wonder who the hell is getting there before me because this isn’t the first time I’ve seen it:
I mean, I just don’t get it. The urinal is right there. It’s no more scarier than the bowl. Kudos for lifting the seat but was it really all that necessary?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perhaps one of the ladies is trying out her She-wee. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!