Firsts

Something I stole from Stacey on Facebook:

1. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Some kind of wine cooler. My mom had her friends over and I wanted a drink of whatever it is they were drinking. I was confused as to why she wouldn’t share like she always did, but I did manage to get a sip and it was a very strong, fruity, and tasty Sprite.

2. Who was your FIRST crush? For a while in fourth grade I was teased about having a crush on a girl named Christina. Turns out that my classmates could read me.

3. Who did you FIRST dance with? I think it was seventh grade with Erin B.

4. Who was your FIRST prom date? Erin (well, official date, anyways…)

5. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. I still wonder how he is doing.

6. What was your FIRST job? Slave-boy at K-mart

7. What was your FIRST car? ’89 LeBaron

8. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Didn’t get one. Although I did get my first email from Erin.

9. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My mom.

10. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Greer at Sigsbee Elementary

11. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? My guess would probably be Chicago from Las Vegas. I was one or two so I don’t really remember.

12. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Brandon Mullins. I’d like to think we would be friends if we had managed to stay in contact. But try telling that to seven year olds.

13. What was your FIRST sport played? Does T-Ball Count?

14. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I’m sure I don’t recall. Probably Brandon’s.

15. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My Dad.

16. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Erin’s.

17. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Took my pills

18. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Some Christian Rock band that I don’t remember.

19. FIRST tattoo, piercing? Still waiting on a first if it comes.

20. FIRST foreign country you went to? Deutschland.

21. What was your FIRST run in with the law? 16 or 17. Passed a bus with red lights (which were yellow when I started to pass). Cops tracked me down at my workplace but I never got a ticket.

22. When was your FIRST detention? 7th Grade and Niles Jr. High. Those frakkers give you detention the first time you’re tardy!

23. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Nevada. BATTLE BORN!

24. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? John R.

25. Who was your FIRST roommate? Peter H. That guy was a dick. He would hog the internet connection (back in the day when there was only one outlet per room for dial-up) playing his stupid computer game, Doom.

26. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Never been in a limo

27. Who will be the FIRST to re post this? I’m leaving it open ended

28. Do you really remember all of your FIRSTS? Not all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!