Want some good snail mail?

A few years ago one of my blog buddies, PJS, announced his participation in a Christmas Card Exchange. He has since moved to Facebook where he is continuing it. I am here to announce, again, my participation in The Great Blogger Christmas Card Exchange of 2008.

I will be mailing out Christmas cards with personalized messages (because I hate cards where the sender merely signs the cards) to anyone who wants one. All you have to do is email me your address. You can find my email address in my profile link which is off to the left. I realize that it eliminates a certain anonymity, but I promise to you that your information will not be released here on this blog or anywhere else. Participants can expect my mailing address as well if they want. ...All I ask is that you please don't stalk me.

So... what are you waiting for? :o)

Comments

Stacey said…
hey- I think I already sent you a Christmas card... and it probably just has signed names.... so- you are gonna have to pretend to love it!! :)
Anonymous said…
I sent your card this morning and I don't remember if I just signed it or put in a message. Hope you like it anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?