Shuffling the Deck After a Flush

Greetings from the other side of the EOM reports. This month was particularly rough and I am so glad to be done with them. Tomorrow I get to start the BOM reports but they are so much easier so I’m not stressing out about them. I am stressing though because of some office drama that is unfolding.

I noticed when I came in that my boss wasn’t to be seen. From what I heard, he came in to work where he was met by other members of management and was promptly dismissed. I don’t know about anyone else, but I was thrown for a loop. I couldn’t figure out why they would let him go and he was seemed to be a quite capable person. His departure definitely impacts my work. Much of the information that I collect is passed on to him. I do have to wonder about his daughter who also works there. If she quits, I will definitely be screwed as she handles critical information gathering for me and others. I guess I’ll see in a few days, how this all going to work.

Today was my official one year anniversary with the company. I got a nice gift card that I’m probably going to re-gift since I’m broke--thanks to my POS Saturn. I’ve honestly liked working for this company. The only one that beats it was the cafeteria at MSU which didn’t seem like work at all. The benefits are nice. The only gripe is that I wish I was paid more. Who doesn’t, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!

Meet Bob