Blah Blog

I need to bitch about my work. Please don’t get me wrong, I like my job but lately I feel like I’ve been a victim of my own success. For the past few months I have basically been in two positions. For three weeks out of the month, I can manage both but when the end of the month comes, all hell breaks loose and I end up staying overhours to catch up on work. Well this month, it hasn’t ended because I’m now being asked to cover three positions. I’m trying to pawn off as much of my simple work as I can but with vacations, and midterms happening, I’m running out of backup. This transition to a new building has been quite a pain.

I am looking forward to early November because I will be taking a short trip to San Diego to see my friends Kraig and Stacey. I got a pretty decent deal on a flight and after being stuck in the tri-state area for the past three years or so, I’m itching to do some long distance traveling.

I’d write more but I’ve got to get to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!